Bitter Kola (10)
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CONSUMING BITTER KOLA
1. Boosts Sexual performance in Men. Bitter Kola contains compounds that treats erectile dysfunction, increases sperm counts and increase libido in Men. Just by chewing bitter Kola two minutes before intercourse will be an added advantage to the virility of the Menfolk💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼.
2. Repel Snakes. Snakes gets repelled by this plant, so, spreading bitter Kola all over your properties is one sure way of keeping these dangerous 🐍 at bay.
3. Helps fights Glaucoma. This is a condition of increased pressure on the eyeball which
can lead to gradual loss of sight. If left untreated, could lead to permanent blindness.
4. Remedy for Osteoarthritis. This is the degeneration of the joints. Also help to reduce inflammation and pains.
5. Combats STDs. The seeds, leafs and barks of Bitter Kola has Antibacterial compounds that combats Staphylococcus Aureus, Esocherichia coli, Salmonella typhi and other counter effects.
6. Improves Functions of the Lungs. Helps stabilizes the fibres and tissues of the lungs and other counter effects.
7. As Antimalarial agent. Bitter Kola is used to treat malaria infections. The stems, barks and seeds are also employed in treating acute fever, inflammation, respiratory tract and throat infections .
8. As Immune Booster. The Antioxidants compounds found in Bitter Kola helps fight Bacteria, and thus, increases our body immune system.
9. Serves as natural therapy for cold.
10. Aids in Longetivity. Contains caffeine which boosts mental alertness.
11. Balances our blood sugar levels and also employed in the treatment of type 2 Diabetes.
12. Boosts weight loss. Chewing bitter Kola keeps hunger pangs at bay and makes one to thirst more, drinking more water. This promotes Diuresis, the bitter content of the bitter Kola helps to increase water and salts expelled from the bodies, flushing out some minor sicknesses through urine.